Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yacht Rocked

Well, it happened. The Yacht Rock Party was a complete success (inasmuch as you can call a themed episode of a TV show a success, let alone verify the completeness of its success).

A COMPLETE SUCCESS. And I was there with my captain's hat, double-breasted blazer, ascot champagne and pipe.

In case you missed it - and to miss it you'd have to be one of those people who would say, "Oohh, I didn't go to Woodstock because I had homework to do!" - but if you did miss it, here's the performance in its entirety. The performance was everything I ever thought a Christopher Cross performance could be and the special guest surprise was so awesome that I shot fire-breathing sharks out of my eyes.

[Broken Video Removed]

And a special web-only exclusive "Sailing".

[Original Video Broken]


No comments:

Post a Comment