Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Phillies vs. Yankees

Monday's episode of Late Night actually gave me a nosebleed because apparently Questlove's afro is gone and I lost my constant. Instead, he's sporting a new dread look:


That episode was also the first chance they've gotten to discuss the upcoming Phillies/Yankees World Series. Jimmy Fallon being a Yankee fan and his house band, The Roots, being Phillies fans.

Jimmy Fallon: The Roots - I don't know if you guys know this - they're from Philadelphia, they love it so much they go home every night to Philadelphia. I mean- and you guys are really Philly fans.

Questlove: Oh yeah.

Jimmy Fallon: So this is gonna be heated.

Questlove: Yeah, we won't be friends after this series.

[Jimmy Laughs]

Jimmy Fallon: Well, we don't know what's gonna happen.

Questlove: Oh, we know what's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment