Monday, April 12, 2010

Olivia Munn: Apathetic Dancing

We're going to keep this on a professional level. We're all adults here - there's no reason to devolve into "laddish", bawdy language or any types of ribald innuendo. One can express admiration without blue language or prurient, coarse suggestions or even any type of libidinous sentiment. We don't need to resort to salaciousness. There's just no call for it....

Olivia Munn is nice.

With that out of the way, she recently appeared on Jimmy Fallon to promote her new book, the tv show "Attack of the Show", the movie "Date Night" and "Iron Man 2". In addition to another funny interview she also unveils a new style of dancing which I'm calling "Apathetic Dancing". I like it. I hope it catches on.

See the interview here (embedding disabled, waah waaah). Be warned: this is not an Alan Thicke-Free discussion.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to find the words to describe that girl without being disrespectful. Let me put it this way, I'd (verb) my (noun) in her (noun), if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete