Friday, April 16, 2010

Karl's Only Goal

Although I shan't make a habit of deriving blog posts from old emails sent to me, this one seems to make sense.

"The Ricky Gervais Show" on HBO is halfway through its first season and has been successful enough to earn a second season.

But before there was a show on HBO, there was a podcast. And before there was a podcast there was a radio show on XFM, a London radio station.

After recommending the shows to my friend Justin, I shortly thereafter found two new emails in my inbox. Showing trademark enthusiasm, both emails were from Justin, both were about the same subject and both were sent within a span of 8 minutes. Having just started the "fifth" episode, he sent a link to the audio used in the video below. He said, "You gotta listen to it again, I think it's my favorite clip."

1 comment:

  1. Fun fact: a bee was responsible for the creation of the Large Hadron Collider in a very similar series of events.

    ReplyDelete