Monday, April 12, 2010

The C.O.B. on TBS?! Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday?!

It's official: Conan is not going to Fox, like most expected, and instead going to cable station TBS. WHAT?!

Read the article here.

I'm not a fan of any network nor do I really hate any (oh, MTV is an exception) so I don't care as far as that goes but this is particularly tragic to me in that he's going to cable and I don't have cable. My only hope would be that the episodes would be available online (like the previous hulu deal) but I can't see that possibility as very likely as they want people to have to subscribe to cable to watch the cable content.

The other weird thing is that it's going to only be 4 shows a week. Huh?! That doesn't really make any sense.

Conan? 4 shows a week on a cable channel? I don't like it. Do it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment