Monday, October 18, 2021

The Rad/Full House Connection

Forgive me, I'm sure this is common knowledge to some people, but I recently learned that Becky (Marta Kober) from "Rad" actually went on to be a fairly successful actress. Her biggest credit (aside from "Rad" and "Magnum P.I.") is probably being one of the teens in "Friday the 13th Part 2." I had no idea.

But what I was most tickled by was that she appeared in an episode of "Full House." In the Season 6, Episode 1 episode entitled "Come Fly with Me," Marta appears very briefly as Brandy, a woman who Uncle Jesse mistakes for an autograph seeker.


Sorry, this is the best picture I could get - she's scowling throughout the entire shot.

And, of course, she appears in the same scene as Lori Loughlin:


So two cast members of "Rad" appearing together in the same episode, same scene of "Full House." Moreover in both cases one of them is playing a character named Becky. The imdb Trivia page for this episode makes no note of this, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment