Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Late Show - Mike McIntee's Favorite Moments

 


It's wild that we get an explanation as to what happened during the "Mistaken Ribs" debacle. I never imagined we would get that.

I really like Mike, he seems like a great guy.

And now a personal note and a question.

When the Late Show was still on the air they had a section of their website known as The Wahoo Gazette. The Wahoo Gazette was kind of a blog (or maybe a newsletter?) which was basically a synopsis of every episode of the Late Show with some behind the scenes stuff plus anything else the writer wanted to talk about. As it happens, the writer of The Wahoo Gazette was Mike McIntee and I communicated with him (through email) a few times. Once or twice, I was even mentioned in the feature, which was nice.

So that begs the question: is communicating with Mike McIntee a more tenuous brush with fame than my Bloodhound Gang Connection? You make the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment