Saturday, October 21, 2023

Late Night - Making Pizza with Martin Scorcese's Mom

 


Martin Scorsese, David Letterman and Bill Murray... you know, this is a show.

What other show has Martin Scorcese's mom baking a pizza? I ask you.

I really like Scorsese on a personal level. He's enthusiastic, he's passionate about films, he has funny anecdotes, he seems like a great guy... I don't like his movies though. There's nothing I can do about that. He's considered one of the greatest directors of all-time and his movies do absolutely nothing for me.

"Did you ever see Nick Nolte sneakin' around like a monkey?"

"...I've been banned from the hobo potluck for goin' on a decade now for fixin' the bum fights. I don't know how they could prove I took a dive - the chimp referee I tried to pay off in Camel Cash must have squealed." - The Naked Clone, A Nick Nolte Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment