Friday, December 10, 2021

The Fake Chest Pains Lady and The Ewok Guy

 


I thought the last Norm Macdonald clip that went semi-viral would be my last ever. But I found that I couldn't find any reference to The Fake Chest Pains Lady or The Ewok Guy anywhere on youtube and then I found I had a clip with them in my archives (previously uploaded to youtube but blocked for copyright). So here it is.

How many people on youtube are searching for this? I'm hoping it's at least 1.

By the way, an update on experiences with The Algorithm. The Norm Macdonald clip got way more views way faster than any video I ever posted in the past. It got 300K views in something like a week. However, once it hit that point it hit some sort of brick wall and stopped getting many more views. I wish I knew what that mechanism was. It could be natural that everyone who was going to watch it already watched it but I have no way of knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment