Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Popcorn in Bed - Rocky II

 


There is a glut of "reacts to" videos on youtube and they're terrible. The whole genre feels like a scam even though I can't prove it for any particular instance. You've never heard the Beatles before but now you're blown away and they're your favorite band? Ok.... sure...sure.

But against my better judgement, I've started watching these videos on "Popcorn in Bed" and also against my better judgement, I'll probably watch most of the channel. I don't know how to stop, why can't I stop? Don't answer that. This is probably why youtube keeps recommending reaction videos, it's my fault.

This kind of over-reaction/over emotionalization of "Rocky" is something I can get behind 110%. I do it myself, I'm just ever so slightly more stoic in my demeanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment