Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas Music

 Someone recently posed the question, "Is Christmas Eve actually better than Christmas Day?" It's an impossible question. When I was a kid, we'd spend Christmas Eve celebrating with my grandparents on my father's side and those may be my favorite memories. I remember being caught between rooms hearing Christmas music ever so faintly. My grandparents would play the record player in a room all the way down the hall so in various locations you would hear it almost imperceptibly.

A few years ago I was able to track down the record that they played - that I'm pretty sure they played. And today I found someone had uploaded it to youtube.

If you're looking for Christmas music - even if only to play in the background - this is my recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment