Friday, October 23, 2020

Late Night - Mr. T Interview

 A while back I posted:

As noted previously, the best Conan bit of all-time is "Dudez A-Plenti" but only slightly less well known is the greatest Conan interview of all-time. That would belong to the Mr. T interview he did which, I believe, was the impetus for this segment. They realized there was gold and mined it.

I recorded the Mr. T interview and it was by far the most watched video I'd uploaded to youtube at the time that it was removed for copyright. Here's hoping Team Coco remembers and shares the official version because that thing is just the best.

Well something strange has happened. Although the official Conan channel has not uploaded the interview, it seems my version has be UN-deleted - through no effort of mine and without any notice from anyone...

If you've never seen it, here it is:


 Meanwhile, the video that replaced Mr. T as my most watched video (John Cleese on Letterman) has gone over 1 Million views. If that meant anything, it would really be something.

No comments:

Post a Comment