Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Amazon UnMystery UnBoxing

Previously on Lost, we learned that a box of mysterious contents was headed my way. Today that box arrived. As I opened it, the Schrödinger's cat particles in superposition collapsed to...

A 12 Pack of Sunkist Cherry Limeade. Amazing.

This is in contrast with what my original order was, which was....


A 12 Pack of Sunkist Cherry Limeade. 

You know, I made a big deal about the randomness of what a wrong order meant but just when you think you have a handle on randomness, you have no concept of what true randomness means. In trying to guess what the wrong order might be, I would never have guessed the random selection would be the same as the very thing I had ordered. What are the chances?!

According to the email, they're still sending my original order to make up for the mixup so I better  like this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment