Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Regis Retires; Drinking with Betty White

Earlier in the day, Regis Philbin announced he was leaving his show. So Dave calls him to check in:


And later Dave interviews Betty White. Always interesting to hear about the early days of television, etc.


There's always something interesting happening at the Late Show but it's hard to blog about it because the uploaded videos available don't begin to cover them all. Then, when a video is created, it's edited to almost nothing (as seen above). Hopefully two videos almost adds up to one good one.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, as much of a non-fan as I am of Regis, I like Betty White even less. If not for Dave's excellent albeit classic "pour a drink then swig the bottle" bit, I wouldn't have even smiled.

    However, I'm a sucker for a man who can drink like a man (I strive to be this person). In short, huzzah to Dave for having cahones, but I could do this with 99% less Regis and Betty.

    ReplyDelete