Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A No-Judging Party

This band has all the elements of the worst band ever. You got way too many members (it's like 30 people on stage), they got d-bag-style plastic sunglasses, there's choreographed audience participation, they got auto-tuning (my word!), they even have a Kenny G saxophone. I want to say, "5 strikes guys". Plus I think that guy in the back left isn't even playing an instrument, he's just there to dance a little and hope he still gets paid. And yet this is why you can't make solid rules with music. Because based on the music, I really, really like this song. I don't know anything about the band but I'll have to check them out.

Gayngs - The Gaudy Side of Town

[Original Video Deleted: Gayngs on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon]

No comments:

Post a Comment