Monday, April 18, 2022

How Many Bunnies Fit in an H&R Block?


 The subject of rabbits came up very rarely on the Late Show as it comes up very rarely in life. But when you multiply over the hundreds of hours, you can come up with a significant sample. One thing I found strange within that sample is that Dave never uses the word "rabbit" but always uses "bunny" instead. Just check out this Stupid Pet Tricks segment.

Similarly, I've seen the same thing with the Red Letter Media guys. Always "bunny" never "rabbit".

To me, this is highly unusual. It's my experience that children say "bunny" but adults say "rabbit." The only commonality between Letterman and RLM is that they're both Midwesterners so maybe it's a midwest thing? Aside from that, it's just one of those things, I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment