Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Mr. T in Pass the Courvoisier Part II (2002)

 Mr. T appears in the music video for Busta Rhymes' "Pass the Courvoiser Part II." Earlier, I mentioned that Emmanuel Lewis appeared in a Lil John video in 2002. Perhaps this was a mini-trend in the early 2000s - rappers featuring 80s TV stars in their music videos. These are the only two I know of so far, though.

So, yeah, Mr. T is in this music video and it's the standard disposable pop trash that's only popular for a few weeks. I wouldn't even be mentioning this except for one thing...


 As you can see, Mr. T is wearing a giant gold plate. When I saw him wearing this in "Suddenly Susan" I blamed the writers but this appearance shows that I was wrong, this is his "look" in this era. My apologies to the writers of "Suddenly Susan". This is not a good fashion choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment