Monday, June 7, 2021

JonTron - The Juiceman Jay Kordich

 

This isn't JonTron's strongest work but the subject is strong. There was an era there where I was watching the Juiceman informercial on a regular basis. 

The one I loved most isn't covered in the video and I haven't found it on youtube either. The one I was obsessed with was the one in a seminar-like setting where he's basically delivering a juice sermon and excitedly getting in people's faces. He was kind of a proto-Don Beveridge. This clip is the closest thing I can find to give you some of the idea:


I loved his infomercials so much I used to juice with my grandfather's juicer, and then later I'd do it with my dad and I own a juicer to this day. I really should use it more. I also need to learn more about that master class. I will pay that tuition if I can obtain some sort of official rank in the Juiceman hierarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment