Sunday, December 6, 2020

The McRib is Back


Ever since I saw the video "Deconstructing the McRib" on youtube, I've been on a quest to try one. That was 2013 or more probably 2014. I had never had one previously and for years failed to find one afterwards.

Throughout the years, I've at times monitored the McRib map and even found and ordered a McRib on GrubHub once - but they said they were out. I've also tried a few competing knockoff rib sandwiches.

But all that has changed today, there was an ad on DoorDash and the order succeeded. It's like Charlie Bucket finding the Golden Ticket up in here.

So the verdict: it tastes exactly as I expected. Like, I said, I've tried a few knockoffs and it turns out those were very close and so it was pretty much what I expected. It's good and I might get one again but for McDonald's, I prefer the cheeseburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment