Sunday, July 28, 2019

Rad Deleted Scenes Update

A while back I cried out to the world for someone, anyone, to upload the Rad deleted scenes onto the internet.

Nothing has changed since then.

However, recently a reader with the username "the" has informed me that Bill Allen is holding a special screening of Rad in Huntington Beach (California) which will contain deleted scenes. The post:


There's no way for me to get to California so I'm out. My hope is someone bootlegs a small screening of a niche movie...

An observation. This confirms imdb's (and my) claim that there are deleted scenes out there. But Allen specifically says there are five and according to imdb there are six. The likeliest explanation, I think, is that Allen is not an obsessive fan and simply missed one but who knows.

He also says the scenes have never been seen "in the States". This also coincides well with the imdb page which says they were shown in Canada. But if I my memory is correct, they have been seen in the States because that's where I was when I saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment