Monday, October 29, 2018

Ernest Roulette - Scared Stupid

Hey Vern, did you know that there's a show where people spin a wheel of Ernest movies and then watch the movie it lands on? This is the idea behind Ernest Roulette, the only Ernest-based podcast with a wheel.

In this episode - just in time for Halloween - they discuss "Ernest Scared Stupid". And this episode features special guest-star Jack Packard who you might remember from a completely different internet show where they watch and discuss wheel-suggested bad movies! How about the way it happens?!



The way I experienced it, "Ernest Goes to Camp" was the greatest Ernest movie. I used to watch the Ernest tv show and really enjoyed it but when my sister and I rented "EgtC" from the pharmacy,  it blew our friggin' minds. I saw "Scared Stupid" and "Saves Christmas" in the theater and they were fun but not nearly as magical as "Camp".

But that's the childhood experience, perhaps if I revisited them today the rankings would shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment