Monday, February 6, 2017

The Super Boring

I have an ongoing project to boycott the Super Bowl as long as I don't have a rooting interest

(Pre-2011, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016).

It seemed to me that a good manly way to commemorate the Super Bowl would be to have a nice steak for dinner. Unfortunately, I screwed up cooking it and completely ruined it. By "ruined" I don't mean that it wasn't very good, by "ruined" I mean it was completely inedible. In fact, eating it would have been dangerous.

Not Pictured: My steak's wellness.

So then I made some spaghetti and fortunately I didn't ruin that.

Next up was what to watch. For Christmas I received a DVD of the "Best Of" the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, so I thought I'd watch that. The fact that it contained the word "super" seemed too good to pass up. But it turns out, it's just the cartoon segments without the live-action segments with Captain Lou Albano. Come on, that was the best part!



Gotta have Lou. So then I turned it off. I could've watched a few episodes on Youtube but I didn't think of that at the time.

Earlier in the evening, a new episode of Best of the Worst was released so I watched that.



Of course, in the process of writing this I realized that Best of the Worst is what I did last year too. And I've used the word play of this post's title before as well. Bahhh! This whole thing is a giant sham.

An imperfect night but pretty good, over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment