Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween - 1


As I write this, the light is on and the bowl of candy is on the table. No one's come by in a while so I think it's over. For the night I answered the door 9 times 10 times for 23 total 25 total trick-or-treaters. Possibly a new record.

And now a word about etiquette and protocol. I'm amused by how many kids just take as much candy as they wish to take. I always thought it was accepted that it's one piece each. Is this not the case? Do the kids today have an increased sense of entitlement? Or is it my fault... am I supposed to tell them to only take one. If so, that seems like a lot of work.

The designated activity for this year is re-visiting "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Seems like it requires a re-watch. Halloween doesn't have much to offer me: I don't have kids, I don't dress up, I don't like horror movies, but with IKWYDLS I can at least watch the prettiest girl of 1999, Ryan Phillippe.

But speaking of horror movies, the show Best of the Worst has a few Halloween episodes. This one stands out as it explains the origins of a certain photo that occasionally makes the rounds on social media...



It goes without saying that this is a movie review show in which some of the movies are NSFW so this movie is NSFW, by the associative property.

... And the sexy teens just decided to not report their hit and run to the police. I don't know that that's gonna be a good idea. This post is so long it's almost time for my Pon Farr...

No comments:

Post a Comment