Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Live: Fingers on a 4x4

There's been an ongoing saga on the Tonight Show. One day out of the clear blue sky, Jimmy decided he was going to buy a truck. He didn't know which one to buy so he asked people for advice. Recently he decided on a type and now it's just a matter of going to a dealership to buy it.

But not so fast!

Instead of the conventional route, he's made a contest out of it. He has a group of car salesman touching the truck he wants to buy and whoever keeps their hand on the truck for the longest period of time is the person he's going to buy from.

And the action is streaming live:



I think this is a first for my blog. As far as I can remember, this is the first live streaming video I've ever posted.

By the way, I avoided posting the ongoing story of the truck because it just seems like it has to be a commercial. Fallon has said that he's not getting paid for this but I find that very hard to believe considering how much airtime and attention they've given to such an "every man" purchase... and the number of times he's mentioned the make and model whilst showing the ad photo. Call me cynical, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment