Monday, April 7, 2014

Adventures in Single Life



How do you know when you have too much time on your hands? Well, I'll tell you.

Yesterday I was fondly remembering my favorite beverage from the mid-nineties, Clearly Canadian, and looking to buy some. I was saddened to hear that the company had folded a while back. But there's a new kickstarter-type program where they're taking advance orders for 25,000 cases and, once they reach their goal, they'll re-start production.

And it occurred to me, during as well as all throughout the completion of my purchase of one case of Wild Cherry, that, yes, this is the kind of stupid thing that someone does when they have way too much time on their hands. In fact, both this and the purchase of Castleton t-shirts are indeed signs to that effect.

This has been Adventures in Single Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment