Saturday, September 1, 2012

Conan - Brian McCann Leaves

Thursday was the last show of writer Brian McCann who's been a mainstay of the show for 17 years.

Here, Conan says goodbye:


As he says, for legal reasons they can't play most of his highlights but they can link to them at teamcoco.com/mccann.

On a personal note, two of the characters Conan mentions on the show happen to be from youtube clips that I've uploaded. Yet, those are also not videos linked to on the official website. Dang.

Personal Favorites: Raisin, Preperation H Raymond and The Guy with Bulletproof Legs. But there have been so many over the years, that I feel if I thought about it for a while, I'd come up with a million of them. I think of him as the Chris Elliot of Conan's "Late Night". It's a big loss for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment