Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beavis and Butthead In 2011

Beavis and Butthead are coming back for a new season of shows to air on MTV this Summer. Yes, you read that sentence correctly.

Not much else is known about the show other than that Mike Judge will still do the voices, the two protagonists will still be in high school, it will still be on MTV and they'll be mocking current music videos. It's unclear how the music video data will actually be pushed through the MTV channel system but sources in the scientific community assure me that the technology exists.

This article about the comeback was written in July of 2010. How am I only hearing about this now?!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to catch up on a big of blogopathy while I'm stuck in the airport. Steve Jobs hates Flash, Silverlight and non-youtube embedded video, as well as your blog but im doing what I can with what I've got.

    I'm still against this. Let the show die in the annals of music history. To your point, MTV hasn't played a music video in years.... What
    Are they going to watch? Episodes of Teen Mom and Jersey Shore?

    ReplyDelete