Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Instant Classic: "The Room"

I consider myself quite a connoisseur of bad movies. If someone asks me to put together a list of the 10 worst movies of all-time, I feel I can make a list that's pretty authoritative. But I think it's a fact of life that they're just not making bad movies like they used to.

But that doesn't mean that there aren't exceptions. "The Room", from what I've seen from online clips, has me very excited. This movie, at least potentially, could be up there on the list of worst movies of all time.

Check out this clip (the "flower shop scene"):


Amazing. So it's got the "snappy dialogue" department covered, but how about this dramatic reveal:


GASP! Thrill to the intense conflict within this scene:


Amazing. I definitely need to see this movie.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP. I think the name of the movie refers to the editing room. As in, "there's no way this makes it out of the editing room".....AMIRITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is going platinum....

    ReplyDelete