Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do You Have an Aunt?

Do you have an aunt? Do you have a mother? Do you have a grand-mother? If so, you can be the first to send this clip to them and probably score extra points (It's the least you can do. I mean, you don't call, you don't write, you NEVER visit, sometimes I think you don't care at all.) They'll love it.



And even if you're not an old woman (older woman, sorry!) it's worth a watch. I found it quite entertaining.

The important thing with toddlers is to start education early so they'll be ready when school starts. If you're wondering what his voice reminds you of - it's Elmo.

1 comment:

  1. Random thing: my first spoken word was "touchdown" complete with arms in the air. My dad was so proud.

    Kinda funny because in the modern world I'm really not a football fan.

    ReplyDelete