Friday, March 19, 2010

MARCH MADNESS

It's March Madness time again and it feels good. Other than Christmas this just be my favorite time of the year. Time to fill out the brackets and watch them all get blown up for great justice.

Click on the image below for the brackets:


Here are my picks:

First Round Winners:
Dog Plays Dead
Dog Says I Love You
Dog Spins on Applause
Dog Trims Tree (Upset)
Bug Eyed Lady
Woman Spits Gum, Sucks It Back
Lady Scratches Eyeballs (Upset)
and Man Squirts Milk Out Of Eye advances easily.

Round Two Winners
Dog Says I Love You (Upset)
Dog Trims Tree
Woman Spits Gum, Sucks It Back over Bug Eyed Lady in a huge upset
Man Squirts Milk Out Of Eye

Final Round:
Dog Says I Love You vs. Woman Spits Gum, Sucks It Back

Champion: Woman Spits Gum, Sucks It Back

As you can tell, this year I thought I would go out on a limb and take a few chances here but as I always say, "Go big or go home."

Vote for a new matchup each day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment