Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jimmy Kimmel on Letterman; Twitter

Jimmy Kimmel was a guest on Letterman last night and it delivered exactly what I was hoping for: a discussion on the "Jay Leno Scandal".


The whole interview was funny and quite entertaining though. Last night felt like it should be called "The Twitter Show" as Dave fired up his "twitter machine" and sent tweets all throughout the night. Not during commercials though - he would be talking to a guest, go silent, turn around to the other side of his desk, hunch over the keyboard and type right in the middle of an interview. I almost feel like I subscribe to his tweets just by watching the show. The following were tweeted during the show:

2400 dollars for a wax figure? Hell, I got that on me. Ha Ha!
1:18 PM Mar 16th via web

"My nephew done ate six pieces of chicken already"
1:03 PM Mar 16th via web

"Everything's in slow motion"
12:52 PM Mar 16th via web

Testing. Testing!
12:49 PM Mar 16th via web

He has problems with slow typing though. Apparently they got him a left-handed keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment