Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Late Show - Dave Calls Out CNN For Lying

 


This is another video that I had on youtube that was struck for copyright and has now been officially uploaded. I called it "Dave vs. The White House vs. CNN" - is this title better? I don't know. "Dave Calls Out CNN for Lying" is more confrontational, it does have a certain clickbait flair, but still I liked that I captured the fact that it was a Mexican standoff where there were 3 parties involved and one of the was the President.

But also, this version is the full saga whereas I only had the middle portion.

And how hard is it to determine whether you've received a call from the White House? I've lived for thousands of days and for each of those days, I can DEFINITIVELY say FOR SURE whether I received a call from the White House or not. It really isn't that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment