Sunday, May 7, 2023

The Youtube Boxing Saga - Year 2

 I've said it before, but I don't care if you think youtubers are stupid and youtubers boxing is extra stupid - in fact, I mostly agree - but these mini-docs are so well made it doesn't matter. Behold entertainment.




I'm always surprised, seeing these kind of matches, that the boxing isn't better. Whenever a person comes out just flailing both arms (and someone invariably does) I'm waiting for the other person to just upper-cut, but they never do. I know they're amateurs but I figure they've trained so hard for so long that the level should be higher.

I don't box but people who do say that it's really hard and if you think that it's really hard, it's actually harder than that. I suppose I have to accept that as the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment