Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Norm Macdonald Live - The Top 3 Episodes

 I just finished re-watching the entire run of "Norm Macdonald Live" and there's an episode that I thought deserved highlighting. 

First off, I suppose if I had to pick the top two episodes, it would be David Letterman followed by Dana Carvey. But, looking back at the blog, I found that I made posts recommending those two exact episodes. I thought it was interesting that my tastes would be so consistent.

But the #3 episode is also great and it's the Bill Hader episode. I don't think of Bill Hader as a "big star" but he's funny, he's interesting, he has great stories, he's a likable guy and the show just seems to come together well. So if you'd like, you can watch that episode here.

So, there you go, the Top 3 episodes of "Norm Macdonald Live" according to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment