Monday, August 3, 2020

Do Hershey's Bars Taste Like Vomit?

Blogspot has overhauled the entire system and I have a feeling the formatting of this post will be vomit. Let's see....


I haven't had any chocolate in 1 or 2 years and I have urges...

Before that I had a strange relationship with this whole issue. I grew up loving Hershey's. Then I encountered people who said it tasted awful and I re-assessed my view. From that moment on, I started liking Hershey's less. Am I a victim of peer pressure or did I fail to question my own axioms until one day "the scales fell from my eyes"? Or is something else at work? Hard to say now.

And if my opinion of Hershey's has fallen, what kind of chocolate(s) do I consider to be superior? I would love to be able to do a chocolate taste test and get down to some facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment