Saturday, September 15, 2018

Late Show - Pat and Kenny Read Oprah Transcripts

The full collection of Pat and Kenny Read Oprah Transcripts. Almost two hours of Oprah transcripts...


I tried to research how authentic the transcripts are. They are certainly using real quotes from the show although there is definitely selective editing and some embellishment, from what I can tell.

A tidbit from the video description: "The brainchild of Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, Late Show writers and later the creators of "How I Met Your Mother.""

Back when this was on I wrote down the address to write to and kept it on a text document on my computer. I always wanted to find out what happens when you write in for a transcript of Pat and Kenny Read Oprah Transcripts. I never followed through with it, but I do still have the text document on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment