Friday, January 5, 2018

Letterman Teaser Trailer

Netflix has released a teaser trailer for David Letterman's new talk show "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction".


Episodes will be released on Netflix and will come out 1 per month. The first episode "airs" January 12 with guest Barack Obama.

On a personal note, I find myself disinterested. I was never watching the Late Show for the interviews. I really respect and appreciate Letterman's interview style and so I imagine, as interview shows go, this will be among the best. But I've also come to the point of celebrity culture saturation where I don't want to know more about Jay-Z, I don't want to know more about George Clooney, I don't care. I couldn't care less. And so I don't know what I'll do about this particular show.

No comments:

Post a Comment