Sunday, June 12, 2016

Irish People Eat

I have gone down a youtube hole and have not yet reached the bottom. I'm leaving this hear as a witness. If I never come out, tell the world my story.

The particular hole I've gone down is the "Facts." channel which is a series of "Irish People Eat ___" videos. It's somewhat cheap, it's pretty clickbaity, but I don't care because I enjoy it so much. Why do I enjoy it so much? I think I know but it's a long story...





Editor's Note: Philly Cheesesteak is the clear winner.



It's not all fun and games though. Certain videos like this one, you get the sense that the videos are more misinformation than education. I've been eating salt water taffy for all my life and have never even HEARD of Maple flavor. Perhaps it's a logistics problem where they can only get what they can get. The soda one is similarly frustrating. Again, maybe it's a problem of selection.

So what happens when I run out of videos? I already have a backup plan lined up...

No comments:

Post a Comment