Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jimmy Fallon... ICE CREAM?!

Congratulations to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" for being two years old.

The show celebrated with a Charlie Sheen spoof, a "Jersey Shore" spoof, a Slow-Jamming of the News, Mike Tyson and Motörhead sang "Ace of Spades" (Lem-may!).

Leading up to the show, Jimmy had said that there was going to be a huge surprise that would change everyone's life forever. The big surprise was that Ben and Jerry were revealing a new "Late Night" themed ice cream flavor. Ok, you're thinking, that's not huge at all. That's what I thought. But then I thought, I love iced cream, it's up there as one of nature's perfect foods in my estimation AND let's be real real - this could offer us all a paper-thin rationalization to go out and get loaded with fat so let's hear 'em out....

So what are the ingredients?

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream... (niiiice)
with a salty caramel swirl... (yes!)
and fudge covered .... (keep going)
potato chip clusters.

Eeeeee. Good luck with all that. That sounds like something that I would happily eat on a dare but without the whole challenge-to-my-manhood element, I don't see the point.

1 comment:

  1. We've touched on this in far greater detail then I can bother to attempt justice at in a single comment box. Though I will say, Steven Colbert's icecream does sound tastier.

    "FALLON! Your icecream is like a Jimmy Fallon SNL sketch! Halfway through you start laughing and then you can't finish!"

    BURN. Unscripted. BURN.

    ReplyDelete