Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mitchell, Webb, Donald Kaufman?

Thanks to the powers of Netflix, I've recently been going through the British sketch comedy show "That Mitchell and Webb Look". It's actually pretty funny and I'm surprised I'm only now learning about it since it started in 2006 and I've known about David Mitchell ever since he was a panelist on the fantastic quiz show "QI".

I might post a few clips on this blog in future (because, frankly, who's gonna stop me) but I had to at least post this one. If "Synecdoche, New York" were a comedy sketch it would be this. And anything with that description is worth watching.

That Mitchell and Webb Look - The Chiropractor

1 comment:

  1. I quite enjoyed the other ones you sent out as well, the WWII sketches. That said, my main reason for posting is to remind you that technically, I *CAN* stop you.

    Watch as I edit your blog posts to say things like "Coccyx".

    ReplyDelete