Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Youtube Genre: Driving Videos

 


Above is "Orlando Florida Early Morning Interstate 4 Commute."

This is immediately a new and distinct youtube genre. No events, no dialogue, no editing, just driving on a road - and different stretches of road and different times call for different videos. It technically can include dashcam videos but let's face it, "dashcam videos" is already a separate genre.

I can confirm that the genre spans multiple channels and multiple videos though it's only an up-and-coming genre and difficult to search. Most of the ones I can find are Florida for some reason.

While this isn't my thing, I have heard it said that people with ADHD often enjoy driving because it calms them or slows them down. If nothing else, that's a benefit.

And, again, not my thing, but I clicked on this because the time attracted me. I really like city lights against a night sky. The sunrise isn't bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment