Sunday, August 11, 2024

Campbell's Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

 


"LIMITED EDITION"

Oh, so exclusive.

Who doesn't enjoy dipping a grilled cheese sandwich into a bowl of tomato soup? But who has time to do all that work? Well, now Campbell's has put all that goodness into just one can. What would you expect to pay for this amazing product?

So I got my hands on a few of these and tried one and am here with the results.

Upon my first hearing of this, my first guess was that Campbell's just mixed their cheese soup with their tomato soup. Having tried it, I would say that this is not the case.

I am pleasantly surprised that it does, to some extent, really taste like tomato soup with a hint of cheese flavor. The cheese seemed to me to be American but the ingredients say cheddar and Monterey jack. But whatever the case, it does really seem to have some authenticity to it and isn't just cheese soup.

Bottom line: if you're craving grilled cheese and tomato soup, it's safe to say you really are better off making the real thing, but this isn't bad by any means, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment