Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Is This the Most Boring Video Ever Made?

This person has a Microsoft Word tutorial from 1989. They have a has niche interest to a few people. It's an oddity that might attract some curious viewers. But I have to admire that they've had the brainwave to call it "THE MOST BORING VIDEO EVER MADE (Microsoft Word tutorial, 1989)."

Immediately they have a potential viral hit.


Of course, everyone can decide for themselves and if you're having trouble sleeping, this might be a good attempt at a cure. But I've been around for a while and seen a few boring videos in my day and I'm not convinced. In particular, this arouses my "I'm a kid and I want a computer" nostalgia, so in that way it's actually exciting.

This is not the most boring video in the world, this is a blog post. I don't remember the most boring video in the world, no, but this is a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment